[Xcb] XCB and GLX

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri@iecn.u-nancy.fr
Mon Jan 17 09:32:44 PST 2005

Xcl is an interface between XCB and Xlib programs. You can use it as you
would use Xlib. In particular, the XDisplay structure of xcl is the one
you should use and is built from a XCBConnection.

but xcl is no more supported. Compile X11 (from freedesktop.org) with xcb
support (it replaces xcl). Then X11 will use XCB. See
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fxcb

and if you want to fully support xcb, without an interface, well, you have
to re-write glx ;)

hth

Vincent TORRI