[Xcb] screensaver extension

Jeremy A. Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Fri Jul 15 09:14:40 EST 2005

Vincent,

After looking it over I noticed that you included sequence numbers and
other fields in some places (like query version) that shouldn't be there,
xcb handles those automatically.  Also you have that it's 1.0.  If you
look in the xlib sources I believe the latest is 1.1 (at least that's what
I have in my xml file though I wrote it a while ago).  I'm not sure but
you may also want to define the EventMask, State, and Kind enums (I don't
remember if those are ver 1.0 or 1.1).

Jeremy