[Xcb] XCBImage

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Mon Mar 14 15:23:58 PST 2005

> I guess this ought to be consistent with XCB, which was kind of
> following Xlib conventions of "camel caps" (XCBFooBarBaz).
>
> As for word order... uh... well, I dunno, but every public function in
> the XCBImage library should have a name starting with XCBImage, and I
> guess XCBImagePutImage would be kind of silly, so I guess it should be
> XCBImagePut. (And maybe XCBImageSHMPut?)

i've attached an attempt. If you think it's good, could someone put it in
cvs ? It seems that my account is not created yet. Or else i have a wrong
password. So i can't commit.

I've also changed some declarations of variables, so that it respects ANSI
(C89) norm (no affectation during declaration)

> > my aim is to test the image stuff with the ZPixmap format (with and
> > without shm support) and to begin as soon as possible the xcb port of
> > evas.
>
> Sounds fun.

:)

> Have you had a chance to look over my changes to XCBImage? I think if
> you look at get_pixel_generic and put_pixel_generic you'll know about as
> much as I do about how XYPixmap image formats work.

Yes, i had. I don't understand very well, but, he, i'm tired right now.

Vincent