[Xcb] XCBImage

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Mar 14 23:26:31 PST 2005

> > > It seems that my account is not created yet. Or else i have a wrong
> > > password. So i can't commit.
> >
> > Huh, you're right: you and Jeremy still don't have accounts. I guess
> > it's only been a week since we actually asked for them, but if the fd.o
> > admins are going to limit root privileges they should at least respond
> > to account creation requests.

Somebody needs to camp on freenode and get the sitewranglers
to run the queue.  I tried for a couple minutes just now,
but no joy.  If another few days elapses, I'll walk
downstairs at my place of work and fix it myself :-) :-).

> anyway, i prefer separate declaration and initialization. I know that i've
> read something about that, but i can't remember what it is.

Initialization at definition time (alt. definition at
declaration time) is always best if you can manage it.  It
ensures that you never try to use an uninitialized object
(alt. mismatch the definition and declaration).

Still working on my XImage document.  Sorry for not more
progress: end of term is busy here.

    Bart