[Xcb] XCBImage

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Mon Mar 14 23:32:07 PST 2005

> I'm curious: why do you prefer X types? I don't have a problem with that
> preference, but I don't understand it.

well, i'm working on projects that almost always need to know what is the
length (in bits) of a type. X types allows to know that. Well it's only a
habit to use things that are known. According to the architecture, int
could be 32 or 64 bits, as well as long (i've read that somewhere). I
don't like the fact that this could change :)
Ok, in that case, it's not important, but... it's a habit :)

Vincent