[Xcb] XCBImage

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Tue Mar 15 23:20:58 PST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Jamey Sharp wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 07:33:49AM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> Hi Vincent!
>
> > when installing xcb-util, the pc files are not installed.
>
> WFM (works for me). They're all installed in the pkgconfigdir specified
> in the top-level configure.ac.
>
> I'm using automake 1.8.5 and autoconf 2.59. Maybe you have a version
> that works differently?

Ah, the WFM(tm)...
Well i've updated autofoo, uninstalled and installed xcb-util and it works

grrr

well, 2 things :

1) what about separating image stuff without shm and stuff with shm ? If
no, maybe we should add #include <X11/XCB/shm.h> in xcb_image.h, no ?

2) There is a small test of PutPixel (no shm) attached, in ZPixmap format.
It draws a Lissajoux curve. In XYPixmap format, nothing is drawn. What
about adding it as test, or replacing the current test by this one ?

Vincent