[Xcb] xprint

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Tue Mar 22 12:22:35 PST 2005

It is becoming obsolete.  And it has little to do with Red Hat, though
they don't want to support it.

None-the-less, we will need it; it isn't going away for alot of people
anytime soon, as Motif likes Xprint and doesn't currently have other
plans for printing.

So yes, we certainly need bindings for just about everything, with the
probable exception of things like PEX and XIE, which no one supports any
more.
			- Jim