[Xcb] magical callback funness

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Wed Mar 23 15:48:07 PST 2005

I've run into a snag with record.  It there's a request/reply called
RecordGetContext.  This gets the events recorded on the current
connection.  However when calling the reply it enters a loop and prints
out how no record was found for such and such an event.  The problem is
that I can't get out of this loop to do other things like parse the
information and what not.

Xlib seems to solve this problem by installing a callback (I'm not
really sure how it works though). when enabling the context
(RecordEnableContext).

I'm not sure how to solve this.  Ideas, suggestions?

Jeremy