[Xcb] Xinerama protocol

Jeremy A. Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Sun Mar 27 09:45:46 PST 2005

Hey Vincent!

You'll need to change the top stuff from saying Record/RECORD to something
like Xinerama/XINERAMA.  Also, you should remove the "Xinerama" from the
request names as they are automatically put there by what you specify at
the top.  There's also one reply (GetData) that needs 20 bytes of padding
in between the length of the rectanle list and the list itself.  Other
than that it looks great.

Jeremy