[Xcb] xf86dri/record/GL

Josh Triplett josh.trip at verizon.net
Sun Mar 27 17:15:17 PST 2005

Jeremy Kolb wrote:
> Barton C Massey wrote:
>> In message <42473BBA.4090805 at brandeis.edu> you wrote:
>>> I also just added the XFree86-DRI extension, though I have no way of
>>> testing it as I lack DRI and there are no test cases out there yet,
>>> but looking over the protocol it looks correct.
>>
>> Excellent!

Seconded.  You're putting out an amazing amount of work on all of these
extensions; thank you.

> ajax has volunteered to test.  He's written up a nice DRI test.

Wonderful!  Feel free to put it in the xcb-demos module.

>>> Mesa in head is currently broken so I can't compile it and I get an
>>> error about pdx.freedesktop.org being down so I have yet to start
>>> working on libGL.
>>
>> Seems to be back up now.  Let me know if there are still
>> problems---I'm physically in the best position to fix it,
>> what with Keithp out of town, I think.
>
> Anonymous is still down :(

If you have SSH access, you don't need anonymous CVS.  Just use the
CVSROOT that you would use if you had access; you have read access, and
that's enough to checkout and update, just not to commit.

- Josh Triplett