[Xcb] seek for advice for writing window manager

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Wed Nov 2 00:46:43 PST 2005

hey

I've never written any window manager, but :

 * look in xcb-util, there a small window manager written by Jamey
 * read all the standards on freedesktop.org (ICCCM, netwm, etc...)
 * maybe look at some other window manager. e17 is a veyr good one. It
respects the standards. But it's a big huge, now :)

hth

regards

Vincent