[Xcb] find a char from XCBKeyPressEvent

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Sun Nov 6 05:56:52 PST 2005

Hello,

I am the author of that part. I don't think it's a good idea to include
the code (which is, I think, under the licence of xcb). I think that we
should indeed add a Copying

In addition, xcb-utils includes XCBImage, icccm support and other usefull
parts of xcb. I think it's a haveto dependancy. You are using cairo for
the rendering. Well, I fear that cairo is quite slow. Very slow. Carl
Worth said that they are fixing that speed issue, but don't expect
miracles right now.

for the col argument, I have given an answer to Vincent Siles, who is also
one of the developpers of your windows manager, if i'm not mistaken.

good luck for your project :)

Vincent