[Xcb] xcb and composite

Vincent Siles vincent.siles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:09:52 PDT 2005

Hi!
I'm trying to use the composite extension with xcb, but I don't really what
value to pass to the QueryVersion function.
I've looked to xcompmgr sources (xlib , not xcb) and it seems that they get
something from the function (they use &composite_major , &composite_minor,
so CARD32* values) whereas in the composite.h of xcb, the value expected is
a CARD32 one.

Someone can tell me how to initialize composite with xcb ?

Vincent

PS : please excuse my poor english, I'm still learning :)