[Xcb] XCBGetRequestRead()

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Apr 17 09:55:42 PDT 2006

Maybe one of the things we want to do is to have the bugs
post to this list?  (Is this what you were suggesting?)
It's not like it would swamp us in traffic...

I agree---we have done a mediocre job of letting ourselves
know what is going on. :-) Other suggestions for improving
communication among the group gratefully entertained.

	Bart