[Xcb] demo/util fixes for the extension split

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Mon Apr 24 01:25:23 PDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Barton C Massey wrote:

> I think Josh wants to autogenerate the .pcs for extensions
> from some kind of XML description, which is why your patch
> hasn't yet been committed.  We should probably just commit
> it, though; we can always back it out when we get the fancy
> thing working.

Maybe, but right now, NO app using xcb extensions (except those being in
xcb core) can be compiled. It might be useful to fix that quickly, in a
way or another.

also, I don't see the point in generating them from xml files, as the
compilation of these extensions have been hand-made, by changing the
Makefile.am in xcb/src/. I would have seen the point if ALL the extension
stuff is done automatically. As it's not the case...

Vincent