[Xcb] XML description of XKB optional fields

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Fri Dec 1 02:22:12 PST 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 05:08:48PM -0800, Ian Osgood wrote:
> One or more of the requests also have valuelists that are sized based
> on the bitcount of some combination of masks rather than just one
> mask field. Is that currently expressable?

Well, no, but that's a pretty easy extension too. We can add a
<popcount> tag that is an expression and has another expression as
content, or do something else, I dunno.

Even getting some of the requests described and marking others as "we
can't describe this yet because..." would be really valuable.

--Jamey