[Xcb] git xcb-util

Christer Sandvik christer.sandvik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 01:52:57 PST 2006

Hallå!

Now I have the git repository of xcb-util and now how, to build it under
apple-powerpc-darwin platform? I'm not familiar with this at all so
dull. autogen and reconfiugre certain paths and how to build? I'm
lowskilled at this kind of you have.

.git/              autogen.sh*        icccm/             reply/
.gitignore         configure.ac       image/             wm/
Doxyfile           convenient/        keysyms/           xcb_util_intro.in
Makefile.am        event/             property/
atom/              gendoc*            renderutil/

Christer