[Xcb] New aux function

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Sun Jan 15 13:15:56 PST 2006

Ew. Are their any cases where nulls are embedded?  I was thinking this
function would be used for returning names as a bunch of extensions
simple return a one word name.  Though I guess there's nothing to
prevent a null from being in there (there are no docs for some of these)
I haven't seen any yet and the code in xlib appends a null to these strings.

Jeremy