[Xcb] Bug 6254: remove XCB's xproto/X11 dependency

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Mon Mar 13 22:17:37 PST 2006

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, Jamey Sharp wrote:

> Thanks much for the research, Ian. Your patch looks fine: please commit.
> I note that autoconf is checking for stdint.h already, along with other
> standard C header files, so we just need to figure out what flag it's
> setting. The autoconf info pages probably have something to say on this
> subject, and the proto/X11 configure.ac may provide some insight as
> well.

it is AC_PROG_LIBTOOL that checks these header files. I've searched in the
libtool manual, but found no variable that can be used to check if
stdint.h is installed. Maybe the fact that AC_PROG_LIBTOOL does not fail
means that the header file is avalaible. We can also add a check of all
the header files  we need.

Vincent