[Xcb] XML-XCB: language-neutral bit constants

Josh Triplett josh at freedesktop.org
Wed Mar 15 01:40:42 PST 2006

Ian Osgood wrote:
>> From: Ian Osgood <iano at quirkster.com>
>> (BTW: I'd like to try my hand at this XSLT stuff with a better  construct
>> for bitmask constants.
>
> I came up with <bit bit="n"/>, which replaces:

> Unless there are objections, I'll push my changes to xproto.xml,
> xcb.xsd, and c-client.xsl.

Sounds like a great idea to me.  I don't know if that might look better
makes the most sense to you.

Also, feel free to add reasonable English alternative names for &lt;&lt;
and &amp;.  Naming for the latter should keep in mind that we may want
logical and (&amp;&amp;) at some point.

- Josh Triplett