[Xcb] [tutorial] add of an extension section

Ian Osgood iano at quirkster.com
Fri Mar 17 08:46:08 PST 2006

Viincent,

I would only list some examples, for instance the supported-
everywhere core extensions (bigreq, xc_misc, render, shape, fixes)
and some sexy ones (composite, glx, xv). Also, some of these have
versions?

XCB's Shm (lissajoux 1) doesn't work on OS X yet, so I can't evaluate
it.

I think the tutorial is getting too large for one page. How about
splitting it into an index page and chapter pages?

How about making a directory under xcb-demo where runnable, testable
tutorial code can live?

Ian