[Xcb] missing xdmcp in the wiki dev page

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon May 8 08:41:52 PDT 2006

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to interop SUN-DES-1.  (I don't
even have a protocol description other than the Xlib source
offhand.) I think we would welcome a tested patch to do
SUN-DES-1, though.

My patch to do XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1 should be tested and in
shortly.  I'm thinking, though, that I might make it a
separate shared library---it's 7K of text for the DES
tables.  It would especially make sense to split it out if
SUN-DES-1 (and/or MIT-KERBEROS-5) would also be supported and
could go in this .so also.

	Bart