[Xcb] where to find xproto.pc ?

Florent Monnier fmonnier at linux-nantes.fr.eu.org
Tue May 9 06:16:57 PDT 2006

Hi,
First thanks a lot for all your previous answers,
now I'm trying to install XCB.

The problem is that I don't have the file xproto.pc in my system,
nor in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/ nor in /usr/lib/pkgconfig/

I did this:
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH='/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/:/usr/lib/pkgconfig/'
 for ./configure to find xcb-proto.pc
but there is xproto.pc nowhere.

I have made a search through the package manager of my distro for a package
containing the file 'xproto.pc' but nothing were found. But sometime it fail
to find the good answer, so do you no in which package should I find this
file ?
Or perhaps another way to resolve this problem ?

--
thanks in advance