[Xcb] How do I get XCB?

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Fri Nov 3 21:58:34 PST 2006

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 05:37:17PM -0700, John Davidorff Pell wrote:
> Have there been any tar balls for XCB? I've been looking, but I can't
> find any. I'd rather not have to go and download git to try to check
> it out. Since RC2's out (right?), there should be a tar ball for it
> somewhere, right?
>
> xcb.freedesktop.org has nothing that I could find. I did find some
> links to several tar balls for xcb-0.9.x, but isn't that old? I'd
> like to get 1.0 (at least an RC).

Sorry we didn't see your question sooner. Perhaps you don't need the
answer any more, but I'll give it to you anyway... :-)

The package version number for XCB 1.0-RC1 was 0.9.91; the current RC3
is 0.9.93. http://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist/ is the official place to get
them from.

Hope that helps.

--Jamey