[Xcb] XCB on *BSD: many pthread-related problems

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Tue Nov 7 09:52:14 PST 2006

On Saturday 04 November 2006 13:58, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
> > If you wanted to try your hand at such a patch for XCB, it'd be a big
> > help. Josh is quite busy...
>
> Will give a try to this later on today then.
I'm on this now, I have a sort of a working patch.. sort of because now Xorg
does start, but KDE doesn't start anymore.. I'm not a big interposing expert,
but this is what I don't like of this technique, almost random segfaults if
you cannot follow the symbols flow like a Gibson's character.

I'll be posting the patch here as soon as I have KDE working (considering it
needs a kdelibs rebuild, it will take some time).

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...