[Xcb] GTK-XCB is in progress

Yang JianJun supermaper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 23:34:48 PST 2006

Oh, maybe I haven't made use of the round-trip delays sufficiently. I
understand that it is obvious to use round-trip when many requests are sent
in a loop, so we can get the cookies together, then ask for all the replies.
But in many situations that a single request is sent, we cannot suppress the
round-trips. Is that?

Thanks
--Jianjun