[Xcb] xcb_wait/poll_for_event(): why not flush?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Nov 10 09:16:30 PST 2006

Philosophically, I'm not too up for gratuitously flushing
the buffer; in a program with a separate event thread, it
would likely be unwanted, and would represent a potential
race in any case.

Having a convenience function that called xcb_flush() then
xcb_*_for_event() that single-threaded programs could use
would probably be the right way here.

	Bart