[Xcb] xsltproc segfaults

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Sun Nov 12 23:40:43 PST 2006

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 06:25:49PM -0500, Jeremy Kolb wrote:
> Who writes xsltproc?  We should let them know since it seems to be
> reproduceable.

It's a Gnome product, and its bugzilla lives here:
	http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=libxslt

But I'm not that comfortable with the Gnome bug tracker, so I filed a
bug with Debian instead -- necessary anyway since otherwise this buggy
version might get into the next stable release of Debian, and that would
make me sad.

And hey! On some of our XML it spins; it doesn't always crash. Fun.

I think libxslt 1.1.17 didn't have this bug. Folks might consider
downgrading until it's fixed.

--Jamey