[Xcb] status of xcb_util

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Nov 13 18:01:48 PST 2006

Speaking just for myself, I think it would be great to go
ahead and bring the util package into the new era---please
do help.  We also know, however, that some of both the code
and the design in util needs some serious attention; perhaps
you would consider doing a review of the existing code and
submitting bug reports and suggestions for improvement?

    Bart