[Xcb] xsltproc seg faulting

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Mon Nov 13 23:09:06 PST 2006

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Jeremy Kolb wrote:

> Who writes xsltproc?  We should let them know since it seems to be
> reproduceable.

Daniel Veillard
Afaict, xsltproc from libxslt 1.1.18 is segfauting

I've install libxslt 1.1.17, and it does not seg fault. But, I have that
error while building xcb (0.9.93):

/home/maths/vtorri/local/bin/xsltproc --stringparam mode source \
             --stringparam base-path /home/maths/vtorri/local//share/xcb/ \
             --stringparam extension-path
/home/maths/vtorri/local//share/xcb/ \
             -o bigreq.c ./c-client.xsl bigreq.xml
runtime error: file ./c-client.xsl line 95 element param
Unexpected XSLT element 'param'.
runtime error: file ./c-client.xsl line 123 element if
Variable 'name' has not been declared.

I didn't check c-client.xsl yet

Vincent