[Xcb] Re: [Xcb-commit] configure.ac src

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Nov 27 21:19:57 PST 2006

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 08:05:54AM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
> Then, could you please add at the end of the output of configure the value
> of the used flags, in order for the user to know which ones will be used
> for the compilation ?
>
> That would allow someone to see if he forgot to set some flags

This is a good idea, but I don't think Josh or I can get to it soon.
Please feel free to add some summary output. I think the libX11 or cairo
summaries are decent models. You might consider selecting a few other
interesting values from the configure script, like whether XCB is being
built to support XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1 using libXdmcp.

--Jamey