[Xcb] [Fwd: Lock/UnlockDisplay patches]

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Thu Oct 12 17:47:38 PDT 2006

Oh. Yes, Donnie, I did have a chance to look at this. I just got
sidetracked. :-)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 at 01:16:49 +0100, Magnus Kessler wrote:
> here are some more patches for Lock/UnlockDisplay assertions thrown up by
> xcb. This time in libXrandr and libXcomposite.
>
> The bug in libXrandr prevented gnome-session from starting and compiz was
> affected by the libXcomposite issue.

I couldn't reproduce a failure to start gnome-session, and still haven't
tried compiz, so I couldn't test that this patch resolves either
problem.

Both patches are obviously correct, however, and do compile. So I've
pushed them.

--Jamey