[Xcb] porting Xft and pango to XCB

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Oct 27 04:36:45 PDT 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 03:32:14 -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:
> >> * I think libpixman has actually become deprecated, though I don't know the
> >>   suggested replacement offhand.  (Possibly this got folded into cairo.)

It's definitely the case that no new code should be written to depend
on an external libpixman library. That library has never been
packaged, nor is it expected to ever be.

(The replacement is folded into cairo, and it just so happens that
I've taken it upon myself tonight to get it more properly merged back
with the xserver fb/ implementation from which it came.)

-Carl