[Xcb] How do I get XCB?

John Davidorff Pell johnpell at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 17:42:34 PDT 2006

Have there been any tar balls for XCB? I've been looking, but I can't
find any. I'd rather not have to go and download git to try to check
it out. Since RC2's out (right?), there should be a tar ball for it
somewhere, right?

xcb.freedesktop.org has nothing that I could find. I did find some
links to several tar balls for xcb-0.9.x, but isn't that old? I'd
like to get 1.0 (at least an RC).

Thanks!

JP

--
"The New York Times is read by the people who run the country. The
Washington Post is read by the people who think they run the country.