[Xcb] old XCBSync question

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Sep 9 09:17:39 PDT 2006

Why did we deprecate XCBSync()?  It probably should be in
util rather than in core, but it is a convenience one
sometimes wants...

Maybe because are you sure you should be calling XCBSync()
rather than XCBFlush()?  Typically the latter is what you
would call several times to get things out to the server.

	Bart