[Xcb] Re: xcblock.c Assertion

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Sep 13 01:23:11 PDT 2006

Paul, thanks hugely for reporting this, and Jeremy, thanks
hugely for forwarding it.

Paul, can you give some details about platform and about the
version of XCB you had installed?  This might help us to
diagnose the problem.  I'm wondering if old XCB bits with
various bugs were responsible---we've seen things like that
before.

	Bart Massey
	bart at cs.pdx.edu