[Xcb] XCB naming conventions

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:48:54 PDT 2006

I'm willing to delay the release another week if everyone
agrees a name change is needed, so that we can get it all
straightened out.

Of course, we can open Pandora's box wider by asking about
the structure-based typing (e.g. cookie types); there's been
some talk that this should go also... :-)

	Bart