[Xcb] XCB naming conventions

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:58:00 PDT 2006

If we're going to change names for the integral types, we
should just use the C99 names verbatim (with no
modification).  My inclination is to make this change.

Keep in mind that the old X names were chosen back when
there wasn't any widely-accepted convention for integral
type names (or even that it was a good idea).  I suspect
that the original protocol developers would have used the
C99 names in documentation if they were available.

Besides, when somebody finally finishes the documentation
generation, our documents will become canonical anyhow. :-)

	Bart