[Xcb] Re: XCB naming conventions (progress)

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Sat Sep 16 05:42:31 PDT 2006

I've solved the the third problem. It's maybe not the most elegan way to
do it, but it works.

another problem:

4) I've seen that all the ***Name or ***Length functions are not
geenrated. I think that they are generated in the template
'iterator-function', but I don't understand why it does not work.

I need help for that problem.

thank you

Vincent