[Xcb] GIT repo split - please test

Ian Osgood iano at quirkster.com
Sun Sep 24 14:58:42 PDT 2006

I'm seeing some brokenness when using gitk.  I don't see any history
before 2006-02-18 in any of the repositories.  First commit is
edd249e788906bfb509f49eb8b99c378d48a5a29 (Remove xcl and CVSROOT),
which is a comment only. If I look in the main repository, this
commit does not affect any of the repositories, just CVSROOT and
xcl.  Perhaps an assumption that every commit will affect at least
one of the currently existing repositories?

 From a quick glance, things look good after 2006-02-18.

(Note: I am still using git 1.2.3.  Do you think upgrading would make
a difference?)

Ian