[Xcb] GIT repo split - please test

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Tue Sep 26 00:06:44 PDT 2006

>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Triplett <josh at freedesktop.org> writes:

Josh> For the first one, we renamed that repo to /git/xcb/libxcb.git, sorry.

OK.  Unfortunately, with /git/xcb.git in the way there is no way to
find out what exists in /git/xcb/.  The old repo will have to be moved
to make the new directory of repos fully usable.

Josh> For the second one, "xhsb", not "xhcb".  "hs" abbreviates "Haskell".

*blush*  I didn't notice my typo until reading your reply.  Even after
looking at both the contents of the old repo and my clone line several
different times....  :-/

Thanks.

-JimC
--