[Xcb] xcb/util failure

Josh Triplett josh at freedesktop.org
Thu Sep 28 01:29:59 PDT 2006

Uh, no; this has nothing to do with the check package, which libxcb
optionally uses to run its test suite.

This problem occurs in the util package, because it uses the
previously-deprecated-and-now-removed xcb_get_request_read function.
Jamey and I worked on a fix for this, and Jamey will likely commit it soon.