[Xcb] On the python generator and other things

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Thu Apr 19 13:43:25 PDT 2007

Hey

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Thomas Hunger wrote:

> I am happy to anounce I was accepted for the google SOC!

great !

> == Some questions ==
>
> - Did anyone start with the protocol description for XKB yet?

i started it a long time ago and gave up quickly :/

> - How do I decide if a checked/unchecked function should be generated?

They are part of the plan 7:

a) If a request does not need a reply, you provide the function and the
_checked version of the function

b) If a request needs a reply, you provide the function and the _uncheked
version of the function.

Good luck !

Vincent