[Xcb] My people.freedesktop repos

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Dec 6 00:42:07 PST 2007

Ian Osgood pointed out to me tonight that my
people.freedesktop.org GIT repositories hadn't had
git-update-server-info run on them in a long time.  (Don't
get me started on what a bad design this is.)  So I turned
the hooks on that I'd forgotten earlier, and ran the
updates.

The long and short of all this is that if you git-cloned my
stuff using an http URI anytime in the last few weeks, it
probably looked horribly borken.  Please take another look
now---preferably by cloning with a git or git+ssh URI.

    git://people.freedesktop.org/~bart/git/util.git
    git://people.freedesktop.org/~bart/git/x11perf.git

    Bart