[Xcb] Any xcb glx working examples?

Adam Burton adz21c at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 29 17:58:44 PST 2007

Hi,
So far the only example I found is this,
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xcb/2007-July/002948.html
which doesn't appear to work (although I see no reason why). If you look at
the source it attempts to get gl errors (commented out) which crashes the
XServer, I can confirm the same happens to me (in 1.0 and 1.1), in fact it
also happens when using xcb_glx_finish.
Using the x.h and x.c of the above example I converted the following ibm glx
example to xcb and I run into the same problem (have attached my code).
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.aix.opengl/doc/openglrf/HowRenderXdraw.htm

I realise the glx guy is on vacation so I don't expect a speedy response but
any assistance is appreciated.

Regards,
Adam