[Xcb] Any xcb glx working examples?

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sun Dec 30 12:44:43 PST 2007

The X server is probably crashing because of a known server
bug discovered during XCB development.  Upgrading your X
server to something current will probably solve the problem.
However, I thought we had a (horrible) workaround for that
bug, so I'm a little confused.  I hate to ask, but are you
sure you're actually using XCB 1.1?

If everything's current, and you're still seeing this, it
looks like you've found another X server GLX bug.  GLX
should never be able to crash the server.

	Bart