[Xcb] xcb plugins for xine

Ian Osgood iano at quirkster.com
Tue Feb 6 13:41:25 PST 2007

We got Keith to *start* fixing it the other day. I don't see that a fix has been
committed yet. I think he was too distracted by the rest of the rocket meeting to
finish the work.

Darn it, what good is a rocket meeting if you can't get any decent X hacking done?!

Ian

From: Barton C Massey <bart at cs.pdx.edu>
Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:29:53 -0800

<19a3b7a80702061253p34985b59n69b12210493be54f at mail.gmail.com> you