[Xcb] Merge xcb email list with xorg list?

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Mon Feb 26 00:11:42 PST 2007

Hey,

maybe I'm the only one who has subsribed to the ML of XCB and not to the
one of xorg :)

I like the XCB ML because it's low traffic and specific to XCB. Having XCB
ML be merged will fill my mail box with mails which I mainly don't read.

Also, in that case, the subject of the mails related to XCB might not
mention 'xcb', which is possible. That would imply me to read all the xorg
mails to not miss one. I already hear comments saying: it's good for you
:-)

As I say, maybe I'm the only one who has not subscribed to the xorg ML. So
do what you want.

Vincent