[Xcb] Nested XLockDisplay

Elias Naur elias.naur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 03:30:17 PST 2007

Hi Jeremy,

I'm not sure what version he is using, apparently the Debian testing
libraries as described in http://lwn.net/Articles/211808/. However, my
question was: does the assertion mean that you can't nest
XLockDisplay? If so, why has this changed from the old xlib which
seems to document that nesting is allowed?

 - elias