[Xcb] Nested XLockDisplay

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Jan 6 12:47:40 PST 2007

Bug found (by me) and fixed (by keithp).  Check out the
just-committed libXrandr to get the fixes.  Sorry it took us
so long.

I'll close out the XCB bug---we'll let you figure out how to
get the other one closed.

Thanks much once again for reporting this.  We'll try to be
more responsive in the future. :-)

	Bart